This Support Policy describes what support you can expect from us about GamiPress and official add-ons. If you have any questions about this Support Policy or do not agree with it, please contact us by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below.
We may amend this support policy occasionaly, so you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes that have been made.
What’s included in free support
For free users of the plugin we provide a basic level of support for GamiPress which is provided via the wordpress.org forum and includes the following:
- Answering questions about GamiPress features and functions
- Responsing to any bugs you may have found in GamiPress
What’s not included in free support
Due to time and resource constraints we are only able to provide a basic level of support for free users. The means we will NOT provide any of the following for free users:
- Logging into your site to investigate or fix any issues you have with your site
- Customization services or any other custom work
- WordPress general support/howto’s (please, use wordpress.org forums for that)
- Themes modifications and customizations
- Third-party plugins integrations
- Server diagnostics, maintenance or any other server related service
- Any other things that are not related to our products directly
Support for users who purchase an add-on(s) license(s) or All Access Pass license
Customers who purchase an add-on(s) license(s) or All Access Pass license will be given support for the add-on(s) via email.
The support that is provided for an add-on is only given to questions that are directly related to the add-on. Whilst we respond to add-on questions before questions from free users, purchasing an add-on license does not entitle the customer to a higher level of support. Support for paid add-ons is subject to the same conditions for free users (e.g no support at weekend, no custom work etc).
We provide GamiPress and it’s add-ons as is. We don’t provide any customization services for our products nor do we provide support for any 3rd Party customizations of our products. If you need customization services we suggest you look for WordPress development agencies and/or WordPress developers on freelance websites.
Code snippets from our Customize section are offered as examples of customization but there is no support offered for them and they aren’t included as part of support provided on an add-on(s) license(s) or All Access Pass license.
If you have any questions about our terms of service, please visit this page where you can find all the necessary information to contact us.