What are cookies?
Cookies are pieces of data that sites and services you use or visit can set on your browser or device and they can typically be read on future visits to learn more about the User and to personalize an experience, including the ads that are displayed to the User. “Cookies” is also a term that may be used to refer to a range of technologies that help an operator identify Users and devices, which in turn can help personalize an experience, prevent fraud, store preferences, and speed up delivery of content.
GamiPress may employ cookies and related technologies described below for a variety of purposes, including:
- Learn more about how our products are used and similar analytical purposes.
- Understand how users interact with our website.
- Understand how to improve performance.
- Prevent fraud.
- Customize our website with more relevant content.
What types of cookies and other technologies does GamiPress use?
As described below GamiPress employs a number of technologies to provide and improve the website. When you use this website you consent to our use of these technologies, but you are welcome to exercise the choices described below.
- Browser cookies: GamiPress uses browser cookies. Most major browser companies offer tools or settings for Users that do not want cookies set or read on their devices. Please visit your browser’s settings or privacy settings pages.
- Local Shared Objects: GamiPress may use local shared objects (also known as Flash cookies). Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove flash cookies. To learn more about how to manage flash cookies, you can visit the Adobe website and make changes at the Global Privacy Settings Panel.
- Third-party cookies: In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the website, deliver advertisements on and through the website, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org
Cookies policy updates
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. We recommend you review this page frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we may notify you on our website, by a blog post, by email, or by any method we determine. The method we chose is at our sole discretion. We will also change the last updated date at the beginning of this page. Any changes we make to our cookies policy are effective as of this last updated date and replace any prior cookies policies.
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, please visit this page where you can find all the necessary information to contact us.
Last updated on September 1, 2017