2.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES
3.1.- According to the entity that manages them
a.- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
b.- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
3.2.- According to the purpose
- a) Technical cookies: they allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, making a request for registration or participation in an event, counting visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), using security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
Technical cookies will be exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI when they allow the service requested by the user to be provided, as in the case of the cookies listed in the previous paragraphs. However, if these cookies are also used for non-exempt purposes (for example, for behavioral advertising purposes), they will be subject to these obligations.
- b) Preference or customization cookies: they allow to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the aspect or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI because they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, as long as the cookies exclusively obey the selected purpose.
- c) Analysis or measurement cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms, to establish improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- d) Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3.3.- According to the period of time they remain active
- a) Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- b) Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookies, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
4. LIST OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
Specifically, this website uses the following cookies:
They are used to store your name, email, IP and other data that you leave at checkout, comments, contact forms, access and your privacy preferences.
Cookies used: AUTH_KEY, SECURE_AUTH_KEY, LOGGED_IN_KEY, NONCE_KEY, comment_author, comment_author_email, comment_author_url, rated, cookie_notice_accepted, hwp_visit, gdpr, gawdp
We use third-party cookies in which they are stored externally to know your browsing uses, if you are already subscribed to the newsletter and the elements shared in social networks.
Google Analytics: Statistical analysis of the website at the level of counting visitors, pages visited, keywords used and similar.
Coolies used: _ga, _gid, __utma, __utmb, __utmc
5.- REVOCATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
You can access your browser settings at any time by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or by selecting those whose installation you allow and which ones you do not, following the procedures of the browser you use.
6.- THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
7. MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org
8. COOKIES POLICY UPDATE
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. We recommend you review this page frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we may notify you on our website, by a blog post, by email, or by any method we determine. The method we chose is at our sole discretion. We will also change the last updated date at the beginning of this page. Any changes we make to our cookies policy are effective as of this last updated date and replace any prior cookies policies.
9. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, please visit this page where you can find all the necessary information to contact us.
Last updated on May 12, 2021