Output a list of logs.
- type – Single or comma-separated list of log type(s) to display. Accepts:
- current_user – Show logs by current logged in user. Accepts:
- user_id – Show only logs by a specific user. Leave blank to show logs of all users.
- access – Set the access type of logs to display. Some logs has a private access like event trigger logs. Accepts:
- limit – Number of log entries to display. Default:
- pagination – Show pagination links to navigate through all log entries. Default:
- orderby – Parameter to use for sorting. Accepts:
- order – Sort order. Accepts:
- include – Comma-separated list of specific log entries IDs to include.
- exclude – Comma-separated list of specific log entries IDs to exclude.
[gamipress_logs user_id="1" limit="10" pagination="yes" orderby="date" order="ASC"]