Output a list of achievements.
- type – Single or comma-separated list of achievement type(s) to display. Accepts:
allor any slug of any achievement type. Default:
- title – Display achievements title. Default:
- link – Add a link on achievements title to the achievement page. Default:
- thumbnail – Display achievements featured images. Default:
- points_awarded – Display achievements points awarded (on achievements where this setting is set). Default:
- excerpt – Display achievements short descriptions. Default:
- steps – Display achievements steps. Default:
- toggle – Display the achievement steps toggle. Default:
- unlock_button – Display the “Unlock using points” (on achievements where unlock with points is allowed). Default:
- earners – Display a list of users that has earned the achievement. Default:
- layout – Layout to show the achievement. Accepts:
- columns – Columns to divide achievements. Accepts:
- filter – Display filter controls. Default:
- filter_value – Set filter initial value. If you hide the filter, user won’t be able to change this value. Accepts:
- search – Display a search input. Default:
- load_more – Display the load more button. Default:
- limit – Number of achievements to display. Default:
- orderby – Parameter to use for sorting. Accepts:
- order – Sort order. Accepts:
- current_user – Show achievements of current logged in user. Accepts:
- user_id – Show only achievements earned by a specific user.
- include – Comma-separated list of specific achievement IDs to include.
- exclude – Comma-separated list of specific achievement IDs to exclude.
- wpms – Show achievements from all network sites.
[gamipress_achievements type="all" thumbnail="yes" excerpt="yes" steps="yes" earners="yes" layout="left" filter="yes" search="yes" limit="10" orderby="menu_order" order="ASC" user_id="1" include="1,2,3" exclude="4,5,6" wpms="no"]