Render an achievement transfer form.
- id – The achievement ID to transfer.
- select_achievement – Allow user to select a specific achievement to transfer. If achievement ID is set it will be used as initial achievement selected. Default:
- button_text – Transfer button text. Default:
- recipient_id – User that will receive the transfer.
- select_recipient – Allow user to select a specific transfer recipient. If recipient is set it will be used as initial recipient selected. Default:
- recipient_placeholder – Recipient input placeholder text. Default:
Enter username or email
- recipient_autocomplete – Enabling this functionality will add user suggestions to the recipient field.If this option is not enabled, user will be required to provide exactly the recipient user name or email. Default:
- This shortcode accepts all attributes of [gamipress_achievement] to setup the achievement display.
[gamipress_achievement_transfer id="123" select_achievement="yes" button_text="Transfer" recipient_id="1" select_recipient="yes" thumbnail="yes" excerpt="yes" steps="yes" toggle="yes" earners="no"]