Restrict a portion of content to be unlocked through points.
- id – Identifier for this portion of content.
- points – Points amount required to unlock this portion of content.
- points_type – The points amount points type required to unlock this portion of content. Accepts any registered points type slug
- granted_roles – Manually grant access to this portion of content to users by role. Accepts any registered role or a comma-separated list of roles
- granted_users – Manually grant access to this portion of content to the users you want. Accepts any user ID or a comma-separated list of user IDs
- message – Text that is shown to users that haven’t unlocked this portion of content.
- guest_message – Text that is shown to non logged in users.
[gamipress_restrict_content id="content-123" points="100" points_type="credits" granted_roles="contributer,editor" granted_users="1,2,3" message="This content is restricted"]
Content to show to users that got access
Important: Remember that you need to close the shortcode: