Hide a portion of content if user meets a specific condition.
- condition – Defines the condition that user needs to meet to hide the portion of content. Accepts:
- granted_roles – Manually grant access to hide this portion of content to users by role. Accepts any registered role or a comma-separated list of roles
- granted_users – Manually grant access to hide this portion of content to the users you want. Accepts any user ID or a comma-separated list of user IDs
- message – Text that is shown to users that doesn’t meets the condition.
- guest_message – Text that is shown to non logged in users.
Important: Remember that you need to close the shortcode:
This shortcode supports same attributes as [gamipress_show_content_if] and the condition field works equal with the different that instead show the content to users that meet the condition will hide it to them.