Points Cards gives you the ability to bring to your users forms to extract a points amount to be used on physical places.
In addition, Points Cards comes with a full featured commerces management with applications, manual approval/rejection, commerces listing and a commerce area.
First of all, the most important to know is how this add-on works:
On the user side
- Any user can use a card generator form to extract a points amount, for example, 100 points.
You can use the [gamipress_points_card_generator] shortcode, block or widget.
- User receives an email with the code that identifies this points card (support for QR codes).
The email can be customized from the add-on email settings.
- User can go to any of the associated commerces to redeem the points card!
Note: Administrators can configure from the add-on settings an automatic expiration for points cards to force the redemption in a time frame.
On the commerce side
- Any user registered on your site can apply as a commerce through an application form.
You can use the [gamipress_points_cards_commerce_area] shortcode, block or widget that displays an application form if the user is not a commerce.
- Administrators are able to review any application received to accept or reject it.
Administrators can manage commerces from the admin area.
- Any commerce approved will have a code to use in redemption form.
- Commerces approved can be listed in the commerces listing block, shortcode or widget.
- The commerce can redeem the cards in 2 ways:
- Commerces will get notified instantly if the points card is valid, if has been already redeemed or if has expired and will earn the points stored in the card.
Note: The commerces feature is completely optional and can be disabled at any moment from the add-on settings.
Pages created on installation
In addition, this add-on creates the following pages automatically to assign them to the add-on settings:
- Points Cards History page with the [gamipress_points_cards_history] shortcode.
- Points Card Redemption Form page with the [gamipress_redeem_points_card] shortcode.
- Commerce Area page with the [gamipress_points_cards_commerce_area] shortcode.
- Commerces page with the [gamipress_points_cards_commerces] shortcode.