wpDiscuz is an ajax realtime comment system with custom comment form and fields designed to supercharge WordPress native comments.
Add gamification to your wpDiscuz comments to engage your users to increase their activity!
This plugin automatically connects GamiPress with wpDiscuz adding new activity events and features.
Important: For events related to commenting, wpDiscuz uses the WordPress comments which means that GamiPress built-in events for comments will work for wpDiscuz comments too.
- Vote up a comment When an user votes up a comment.
- Get a vote up on a comment When a comment author gets a vote up on a comment.
- Vote down a comment When an user votes down a comment.
- Get a vote down on a comment When a comment author gets a vote down on a comment.
- Drag and drop settings to select which points types, achievement types and/or rank types should be displayed on frontend comment author details and in what order.
How can setup elements to be displayed at frontend on comment author details?
After installing GamiPress – wpDiscuz integration, you will find the plugin settings on your WordPress admin area navigating to the GamiPress menu -> Settings -> Add-ons tab at box named “wpDiscuz”.
Just choose the points types, achievement types and/or rank types to be displayed at frontend, setup the display options you want and click the “Save Settings” button.