PeepSo helps you build any kind of community website using WordPress, with member profiles, activity streams, user groups, messaging, and more.
Add gamification to your PeepSo community to engage and motivate your members!
This plugin automatically connects GamiPress with PeepSo adding new activity events and features.
- Profile updates When an user changes their profile information (avatar and/or cover image)
- Write an activity post When an user writes a post on his activity
- Comment an activity post When an user comments on an activity post
- Like an user profile When an user likes an user’s profile
- Get a like on your profile When an user gets a like on his profile
- Like an activity post When an user likes an activity post
- Get a like on an activity post When an user gets a like on an activity post
- Like a comment When an user likes a comment
- Get a like on a comment When an user gets a like on a comment
- Send a friend request When an user request to another to become friends
- Accept a friend requests When an user accepts a friendship request from another one
- Create a group When an user creates a new group
- Join a group When an user joins a group
- Join a specific group When an user joins a specific group
- Group updates When an user changes a group information (avatar and/or cover image)
- Send a messages When an user sends or replies a message
Drag and drop settings to select which points types, achievement types and/or rank types should be displayed on user frontend profiles and in what order.