LearnDash Group Leaderboard will automatically create a leaderboard assigned to a LearnDash group to make the leaderboard be filtered by the group members!!
Through the GamiPress settings you will be able to configure the metrics by which group members should be ranked and the columns to show.
In addition, this plugin includes the “LearnDash User Groups Leaderboards” block (shortcode and widget version included too) to let you render all groups leaderboards of a specific user or of the current logged in user anywhere.
Which attributes support [gamipress_learndash_user_groups_leaderboards] shortcode?
[gamipress_learndash_user_groups_leaderboards] shortcode supports:
- current_user: Show groups leaderboards of the current logged in user. Accepts yes or no, by default yes.
- user_id: Show groups leaderboards of a specific user.
- exclude_groups: Comma-separated list of groups ids you want to exclude to being rendered.
- exclude_leaderboards: Comma-separated list of leaderboards ids you want to exclude to being rendered.
- excerpt: Display the leaderboard short description.
- search: Display a search input (per leaderboard).
- sort: Enable live column sorting (per leaderboard).
- hide_admins: Hide website administrators.
[gamipress_learndash_user_groups_leaderboards current_user="yes" exclude_groups="1,2,3" exclude_leaderboards="4,5,6" excerpt="yes" search="yes" sort="yes" hide_admins="yes"]
How can I configure the Leaderboard display?
After installing LearnDash Group Leaderboard, you will find the plugin settings on your WordPress admin area navigating to the GamiPress menu -> Settings -> Add-ons tab at box named “LearnDash Group Leaderboard”.
Just choose the settings you want and click the “Save Settings” button.
Can I regenerate all group’s leaderboards?
Of course, on your WordPress admin area, navigate to the GamiPress menu -> Settings -> Add-ons tab at box named “LearnDash Group Leaderboard” where you will find at bottom of this box a button named “Regenerate Group’s Leaderboards”.
Simply, click this button to run a safe process that will regenerate the leaderboards to groups that hasn’t one.
Note: This is a safe process, so clicking multiples times won’t make any data lost. Process will run just on groups that haven’t assigned a leaderboard yet.