Contact Form 7 is a free form-builder plugin that allows you to easily build contact forms for your WordPress-powered website.
Add gamification to your Contact Form 7 submissions to engage your users to increase their activity on your website!
This plugin automatically connects GamiPress with Contact Form 7 adding new activity events.
- Submit a form When an user submits a form.
- Submit a specific form When an user submits a specific form.
- Submit a specific field value When an user submits a specific field value on a form.
- Submit a specific field value on a specific form When an user submits a specific field value on a specific form.
Form submission events don’t get triggered
Forms submitted through ajax (the default workflow of Contact Form 7) can’t determine which current user is logged in causing that events from this integration won’t be triggered. There are 2 ways to fix this issue:
1) On the form(s) you want to trigger events you need to activate the subscribers-only mode:
Contact Form -> Additional Settings -> subscribers_only: true
2) Enable the subscribers-only mode to all forms placing the following code on your
add_filter( 'wpcf7_verify_nonce', '__return_true' );
Official post about subscribers-only mode from the Contact Form 7 team.
Important: Forms with subscribers-only mode to will require to your users to stay logged in to be able to submit the form, it means that visitors can’t submit the form.